Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

A little bit about me.

Hello people,

My name is Daniel Snowdon. I have started this blog to stimulate debate and contest opinions that are expressed. As a firm believer in the notion that everyone should have a say on issues, i permit anyone to post a comment on my blog.

Just to do an introduction, i am in my second year at Queen Mary, University of London studying Politics and French, Joint Honours. I am also heavily involved with the student union movement. In my first year i was a member of the Governance Committee, this year i have been Union Chair and next year i am a Sabbatical at the University of London Union where i will be Vice-President Welfare and Student Affairs.

I hope that you find my blog both stimulating and thought provoking.

Any questions about me please feel free to post them on here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?